What information do you need from me to build a website?
Basic information we require to build your website (website examples here):
- Name of company
- Description of services you provide
- Bullet points relating to your service (see our homepage)
- Keywords you want to be ranked highly and famous for on search engines
- A logo (we can help with this if you do not have one)
- Colour scheme
- A list of pages such as; About, Services, Reviews, Pricelist
- Areas covered and locations
- Social media profile links
- Customer reviews
- Contact details, email address and phone number
How much does it cost?
There are three costs involved if you order a complete website from us. The SEO check is a separate service.
- £100 – Just Web Services website set up fee (One off payment inc. VAT, £50 deposit)
- £5.99 – Krystal web hosting Amethyst plan (per month inc. VAT)
- £9.59 – Domain name from Krystal (per year inc. VAT)
- £20 – Small business and Local SEO check and website optimisation (per hour)
What happens next?
Once the information above has been received, the next stage of the process is:
- Client visits Krystal and purchases web hosting and a domain name plus £50 deposit to JWS
- Just Web Services installs WordPress onto the domain name via the hosting account
- Website content is added
- Client approves website subject to any changes needed
- Balance of £50 is paid once client is happy with website
How long does it take to build a website?
If all of the text, images. keywords (what you want to be famous for) and logo is ready, we can set up an entire website up in 1-2 days.
Why do I have to use Krystal for my web hosting and domain name?
My expertise comes in creating websites, updating websites and so on. Krystal is a well-established web hosting company with an excellent reputation and years of experience. I recommend them as I am not a hosting company myself.
What is a domain name?
A domain name is also known as your website link, URL or web address. It is where you tell your visitors to go to check out your business on the internet. A domain name is registered to you for a minimum of one year.
Why do I have to purchase web hosting and a domain name?
So, the web hosting part is where your website files are stored, the domain name is what the hosting is connected to. You need both for a website to work. The domain name points to the hosting name servers and it links together. Buying the hosting and domain name from the same company makes setting things up a lot faster and easier.
What if I want to change text or images once it is built?
Just send over the changes and we shall sort them ASAP at no extra charge. We will aim to make the changes the same day as they are requested.
What if I want to cancel my web hosting or domain name?
Your web hosting is provided by Krystal and paid monthly (or annually), if you wish to cancel you would just let Krystal know and they will cancel your hosting account.
Your domain is registered for one year so that will just run out after the expiry date but you will need to cancel the auto renew in your account.
What does SEO stand for and mean?
SEO stands for search engine optimisation. It means how well a website is optimised to rank on search engines. There are specific tasks to complete behind the scenes to ensure a website’s SEO performing as best as possible.
Where are Just Web Services based?
I am based in Leamington Spa, United Kingdom.
If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.